My August Reads!
August has been a pretty quiet month for me. I hit a reading slump, and it took me a little while to get back to it, but I’ve also read some GREAT books this month, so I can’t complain. Three of my five August reads have earned a 5 star rating from me, and my reviews are linked below!
- Lost Boy by Christina Henry ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Girl in Red by Christina Henry ⭐⭐⭐
- Reverie by Ryan La Sala ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- This Is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar and Max Gladstone ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My September TBR!
I’m caveating this, because honestly I’ve gotten really, really terrible at keeping to my TBR, and I keep jumping to new books when I get my hands on them, shuffling my TBR around.
My September Goal: 10 BOOKS
- The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- The Handmaiden’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- VOX by Christina Dalcher
- The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizel
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown
- The Way of All Flesh by Ambrose Parry
BONUS: If my pre-order copy shows up in time, I’ll be reading The Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave too!