Steph created the Six For Sunday challenge, and this quarter’s prompts are here! This week’s prompt is six characters I’d like to go on a date with! Well, I would not like to. I’m aromantic, and I hate dating, so instead I’m going to answer “six characters that I’d like to have dinner with”.
- Count Dracula: Not because I’m hoping to be turned into a vampire but not… not that either. I low-key kind of love Dracula’s style and I’m willing to take a risk about the vampire thing.
- Gideon Nav: Griddle is queen himbo and I love her. I would do anything to meet her and talk women and swords with her, so she’s definitely on the list. I think she’d make things chaotic, but I’d love the chaos as much as she would.
- Tony Stark: Tony. Genius, cocky, funny. The love of my life. No further discussion necessary.
- Jim Moriarty: I don’t think Jim would show if I invited him somewhere, but I’d ask anyway. I love him, he was one of my first forays into being obsessed with villainous characters and he will always have an evil space in my heart.
- Circe: Circe from Madeline Miller’s adaptation of Greek mythology is an icon. She’s beautiful and powerful and a little scary. I want her to teach me magic and love me forever.
- Diana Prince: Wonder Woman! As if this wasn’t chaotic enough, I’m gonna invite a second super-hero to my hero and villain mixed brunch. But Diana is incredible, brave and gorgeous and she must know so much cool shit. I bet she tells the best anecdotes.
See you next week for the next Six For Sunday!