Steph created the Six For Sunday challenge, and this quarter’s prompts are here! This week it’s my favourite LGBT romances, and I have so many.
- Alex and Henry (Red, White and Royal Blue) – they’re so funny, and so dumb. I love them both. Disasters in love is all I need.
- Crier and Ayla (Crier’s War) – the YEARNING is unbelievable, honestly. And the bed-sharing scene? Literally kill me dead.
- Red and Blue (This Is How You Lose the Time War) – Epistolary and enemies to lovers? This book was written from my fantasies.
- Ead and Sabran (The Priory of the Orange Tree) – the YEARNING.
- Bryson and Kai (Date Me, Bryson Keller) and Nick and Charlie (Heartstopper) are two totally wholesome, totally soft and totally perfect couples.
See you next week for the next Six For Sunday!